we practiced how to behave as second graders, and everyone made it home the correct way! My teacher friends and I always joke that the goal is just to survive the first day and then go from there. I feel like we accomplished that pretty well.My group this year is incredibly diverse but will probably change within the week to reflect an additional teacher being hired. Our enrollment was a lot higher than anticipated and since we actually lost a teacher last week during pre-planning they'll need to hire someone new! The poor kids have been shuffled around a bit, but hopefully it will all be figured out in a few days. I am excited that my class will be a little more manageable, but am anxious to see who has to leave! All in all I'd say we're in for a good year and I'll end this post like I did last year...
1 day down...189 more to go!
Hope you have a great first week! Love your portrait btw.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's an early start to the school year. Enjoy the rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great first week girl!!!
ReplyDelete