The boys started Dutch school and even though we were all pretty nervous, the first day was a success! We had practiced biking the route to school many times this summer so I was confident I could get them there on time and without getting lost! This was going to be a HUGE change for Nolan going a full day of school and to say I was anxious was an understatement.
While the boys were at school I met up with Anna Carlin who was a friend of my neighbor Tania Carullo. She had been living in Amsterdam for over a year and has three boys! She invited me to the American Women’s Club of Amsterdam meeting where we spent the morning getting to know each other and playing a speed dating type game to meet all the new members. It certainly helped pass the time while the boys were at school and before I knew it, it was time to pick them up!
No comments:
Post a Comment