It has been almost a year since I have posted. Life is good but busy and the little spare time I have left I have been building my photography business! I am so thankful for this blog and all the memories it has captured. Hoping one day I can return full time!
** Update September 3, 2107
I have gone through and back blogged the last year of our lives! Things got really busy in 2016 and blogging took a back seat but I knew I would want to keep these memories and made it a priority to get caught up. I had no idea when I would be able to sit down and dedicate time but in the summer of 2017 things finally came together. Everything back posted between here and Thanksgiving 2015 was written during the summer of 2017 but I am so thankful for the photos and the stories they tell and how I was able to fill in the blanks between blog posts. I still have an entire year to catch up on so keep following along and eventually this blog will be current.


No comments:
Post a Comment