When my bloggy friend Lauren told me about a mom’s night out event at Dry Bar Avalon, I jumped at the chance to get out and see what it was all about. If you have never had a blow out, I highly recommend experiencing it! We started with a ten minute shampoo and head massage and then Drew styled my hair in what he called a mix between southern belle and play boy bunny lol I had an awesome group of neighborhood ladies that all came out for the event and it was a fabulous experience. That was the first time Lauren and I met in person even though I feel like we’ve been buddies for years! I love the blog world and all the friendships I have made through it.
The gorgeous Mrs. Train <3
A few of the neighborhood mommies-
Joelle, Megan, Me, Tania, and Jennifer
Becky and my neighbor Karen attended too and got all glammed out!
It’s hard not to take a million pictures when you feel like a million bucks!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment