Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Swimming School

We had signed Carter up to play soccer but when I realized how expensive all these activities were we made the decision to just focus on swimming lessons. C is incredibly timid in the water and still doesn’t even like getting his head wet in the bath tub. I really wanted him to be able to keep up with his buddies in the pool this summer so we strapped on some goggles and started twice weekly swim lessons. He cried the first few weeks…it was very stressful to hear him calling for me and not being able to go out and help but eventually he settled down and started learning. He even jumped into the pool all by himself which was a huge improvement over last year. There is still a looooong way to go before he is actually swimming but I know he can do it!

IMG_7327

swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment