Friday, January 16, 2015

Tellus Science Museum

A few times this winter I had heard people mention the Tellus Science Museum. I was always turned off because of of how far away it was but with a wide open Friday and no friends to see, we hit the road for a little trip and decided to check it out. The boys slept most of the way there and we pulled in just in time to see four bus loads of kids leaving! Good timing! We basically had the entire museum to ourselves and the boys had a blast exploring and touching everything! There was a large dinosaur exhibit, gem mining, a tiny town to explore, a solar powered house, and a fossil dig. We had lunch in the cafeteria before beating the traffic home. I am not sure we need to go back any time soon, but I am glad we gave it a try! Definitely worth a little road trip to soak up some educational fun Smile

IMG_5628

gems

IMG_5629

IMG_5633

gem2

IMG_5627

There was a hurricane wind simulator that Nolan kept wanting us to do

even though he said it hurt his ears lol

No comments:

Post a Comment