Saturday, March 8, 2014

* My Turn to Celebrate

IMG_5967

Carter and I share a birthday so usually the day of is all about him! This year was kind of a big deal though as I welcomed a new decade so I was looking forward to my turn to celebrate! My family went to the club ad we enjoyed a super delicious meal. My best friend Candace also came up and it was such  special day. My dad presented me with a gorgeous diamond necklace that had been my mom’s and we almost made it through the whole dinner without crying Winking smile I don’t know why we took so few pictures because two of my aunts and uncles were at dinner as well as Linc and Nolan of course! I guess we were distracted by the yummy food!

club

The following night my Baby Brigade mommies took me out to celebrate! We went to an incredible farm to table restaurant (in a converted old farmhouse!) and spent the night catching up and having cocktails. I always love when this group gets together and it was nice to feel celebrated!

IMG_5977

Krissy, Me, Halie, Lauren, Nancy, Shari, Beth

Katie, Kerri, Anita, Laurie, Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment