Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In Loving Memory

My sweet mama lost her battle with cancer last week.

http://countryclublivin.blogspot.com/2013/09/in-loving-memory.html

I am at a loss for words. Please excuse the lack of blogging until we figure out a new “normal.” She was the greatest mother in the history of the earth and we are completely devastated.

9 comments:

  1. Kelly, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing lady!!! Praying for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just made me burst into tears. I know how much you love her and will miss her and I am praying for yall daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been in my thoughts and prayers every single day. I am so very, very sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Much love and hugs to you and those cute boys of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love and hugs your way. So very sorry this has happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how much you miss your sweet mama. Lots of love and hugs and strength to find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you hadn't blogged, I was afraid of this. I lost my sweet mama 2 years ago - and have felt sad knowing what you have been going through. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family. Hugs from Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I first came back to blogging after my own battle with spinal meningitis, I noticed that Sandy had been posting less and less on her blog, which worried me. I broke down this morning when I saw the post on her blog. She was a great lady who loved her family more than anything else on earth and I know she will be watching over you all from here on. I will miss her terribly but I'll always remember her...

    ReplyDelete