There is a local reality show on Lifetime called Pretty Wicked Moms that I am a huge fan of. These mommies live in Atlanta and one of them actually went to high school with my neighbor’s husband. It was so neat to see them all on screen and watch the drama of their play group unfold. Two of the “stars” of the show have a store near Lenox Mall called Swank. When they announced the cast would be there for a meet and greet, a few of my BB girls and I decided to head down and check it out!
Meredith {the newbie}, Emily {the Queen Bee}, Nicole N {the dog mom}, Nicole B
These mommies are beyond gorgeous and it really was fun to meet them. Nicole B ended up being my favorite. She was so personable and easy to talk to. It was interesting to hear how the production company sets up these play dates and the mommies just show up. She said the drama was all real, but the show itself was a bit staged. Either way, it was very entertaining and hilarious to see how these Pretty Wicked Moms interacted. I could not afford a single thing in the store, but it was still a great field trip and worth getting to meet these on screen mommies in real life!
So Glamorous!
Is the show over already? It hasn't been on the last few weeks!!
ReplyDeleteWhere was Miranda?!
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that?! I've never watched the show, but I'm gonna have to now!
ReplyDelete