Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swim School: Take Two

Carter did not “graduate” from swim school at the Cumming Aquatic Center and with summer in full swing I decided to join a few of our friends for some semi-private lessons! I know he needs as much exposure as possible in order to get him more comfortable in the water. Since he will only be in school two days a week in the fall, I am considering signing him up for year round lessons so that by next summer he will really be having fun. I am not sure where his fear of water stems from {especially being submerged or getting his head wet--he hates getting his hair washed in the bath tub} but hopefully by exposing him to these lessons throughout the summer and continuing them year round he will come around and become a little fishy! It was so fun to do this class with all his buddies and watch them all.

swim1

swim2

swim3

No comments:

Post a Comment