Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Soccer Camp

086

It seems like now that Carter is three there are so many activities he can do! The one I was most excited about was his soccer/TBall class! It started a few weeks ago on a brutally hot day in April. C was not thrilled to be running around and sweating so it wasn’t as big of a hit as I had hoped. He kept coming off the field to get water and after about thirty minutes as totally done. The one thing I hate about Georgia is our ridiculous weather. We went straight from winter to summer without any warning and neither C or I was ready for that! Hopefully as the weeks go on he will get used to the heat and have fun with his little buddies. It is hilarious to watch these tiny kids run around and learn the ropes to the game. Thank goodness their teacher has lots of patience!

soccer1

066

069

071

Love the tongue hanging out while these boys are running. Such concentration!

1 comment: