Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter Boys

We didn’t get any pictures of the boys dressed in their Easter duds. In fact, they never even wore their cute outfits so I returned them to the store haha The day before the weather was so nice that we spent a good portion of the day outside. I attempted a mini photo shoot of Nolan while he was in a good mood and he hammed it up for the camera for a little while. Unfortunately, it didn’t last and as soon as we tried to take one or two pics with Carter he melted down. Someday I will get a picture of the two of them without tears, but until then the outtakes are still pretty adorable!

258-1

256-1

278-1

257-1

250-1

221

224

This is what happens 99% of the time we try to take pictures of the boys together.

3 comments:

  1. Well the ones of N by himself are beautiful at least!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! LOVE the last picture! It's a framer!! :-)

    ReplyDelete