Hey Kel! I am admiring your blog! could you help me out with redoing some of my layout?... I really want to expand the entry section (wider) so my pictures can be big like yours! ;-) get back to me on a personal msg on FB. Thanks girl!
owen's toddler clothes are a mess! I have had WONDERFUL luck getting stains out with Oxyclean powder. I have a large bucket in the kitchen (like the hospital barf buckets) and I put in 1/8 cup oxyclean and warm water and soak clothes overnight. Usually by morning the stains are gone - even worked on blueberries and raspberries!
bummer about the green stain... what is it?
ReplyDeleteAfter washing it, lay it out in the sun to dry. That usually does the trick!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 4th pics! Jax LOVES watermelon!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures!!! You look so great!
ReplyDeleteHey Kel! I am admiring your blog! could you help me out with redoing some of my layout?... I really want to expand the entry section (wider) so my pictures can be big like yours! ;-) get back to me on a personal msg on FB. Thanks girl!
ReplyDeleteowen's toddler clothes are a mess! I have had WONDERFUL luck getting stains out with Oxyclean powder. I have a large bucket in the kitchen (like the hospital barf buckets) and I put in 1/8 cup oxyclean and warm water and soak clothes overnight. Usually by morning the stains are gone - even worked on blueberries and raspberries!
ReplyDelete