So sweet! Makes me smile :-) I love those little laughs!
so, so cute! wish i could see him in person!!ps - i love his baby hair, but part of me does want to chop that little tuft off to see what a blondy he will be. ;-)
I love his baby hair too, but I have to stop myself from giving what's now a mohawk a buzz cut ;-)(you know I never would really)
So sweet! Makes me smile :-) I love those little laughs!
ReplyDeleteso, so cute! wish i could see him in person!!
ReplyDeleteps - i love his baby hair, but part of me does want to chop that little tuft off to see what a blondy he will be. ;-)
I love his baby hair too, but I have to stop myself from giving what's now a mohawk a buzz cut ;-)
ReplyDelete(you know I never would really)