Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcoming March

I realize I am a day early but I have been working on this new March redo for a while and couldn't wait another day to put it up. I am going to try and only change my blog once a month so that each header and the color scheme represents the month of the year. I was so excited about this plan that I already have April's ready and waiting!

As we welcome in a new month there is a lot to look forward to:
  • My birthday
  • Tessa turns two
  • Dad's birthday
  • tennis begins- both ALTA and T2
  • that much closer to summer vacation ;)
I have enjoyed February, but not necessarily this crazy weather and am ready for some sunshine and flip flops. I am never one to wish away winter (it is my favorite season!) but since it seems like we are hanging in limbo I am ready for spring and all the excitement it brings. I hope everyone is enjoying the last day of February and has a nice, relaxing weekend!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the redesign! Do you use photo shop to make all of your graphics in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the March look. You are a bloggy dynamo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! very very cute. i love st. patrick's day decor :) now...i want your old design for my blog! lol. that one was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic! I love love love it. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog look!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look...how do you do it? Do you have to have photoshop or something??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have what I like to call "Photoshop for Dummies." It is a Microsoft program that came on my computer when I bought it in 2001 and I LOVE it!! Unfortunately, the program has since been discontinued =(

    ReplyDelete